Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's a party and SNOW!







So it seems that if I plan a birthday party for Little Dude, we get a storm. Two years ago, it was a winde storm and we had no power for a week. Well, yesterday we had her birthday party and we got lots of snow! Most of it fell after the party was over, but it all started on Friday night...there was that chance of it coming earlier in the day, but we got away with just a duting until after the party. This morning, the girls went out to play in the snow. Little Bit actually liked it this year, in the past she has just stood there and cried. It's supposed to stay cold for a while...long enough for a white Christmas???? I hope so!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh, I used to LOVE Seattle snow because it was so rare--the few times a year novelty. Here I get so excited when the season begins, but the excitement wanes about mid February...

Happy Birthday, Little Dude! We were looking at scrapbooks the other day and seeing pictures of her blessing day. Very fun!