Tuesday, February 1, 2011

what i've been up to

Isn't he cute!!!!






Pictures taken by Syd or maybe Sam- sorry for the blur. :)



besides eating whole bag of cherry cordial m&m's and sour cherry balls by myself, I've been doing a little crafting here and there. I have a goal to complete one project each month. I may start several, but I'm trying to complete at least one! :) So in January - I made a cute skirt for a friend's little girl (I trade with her for music lessons for my daughter), but forgot to take a picture and I made several fun watch bands (tutorial from Cluck, Cluck Sew - except I was having issues with the snaps, so I resorted to velcro). The orange and flower watch face are mine, the blue one is hers, along with the brown watch band. I'm sure she'll get a few more :) I started a pair of shoes for Carson because the ones my s-i-l made him (my fav's) now have holes in the toes because he crawls with his toes, not his knees. I also completed a quilt top from the cute fabric Carson gave me for Christmas (he picked good!), still need to quilt it though. Looking back - not too bad!

Carson also decided he didn't like sitting anymore - so now he stands. He pulls himself up on everything and has also learned to climb up the stairs - hmmm, who could have taught him that? I found this last picture on my camera. Thanks Syd!








No comments: