Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the over rated hallmark holiday







I'm typically not a fan of the most recent holiday, but something came over me yesterday and I joined in on the pink fun. We had heart haped pink pancakes with strawberries and pink whip cream for breakfast, the Mayor got the girls flowers for their hair (to go with their heart shaped braids) and a beautiful orchid lei for me. (what a sweetie!) After school we took chocolate covered cinnamon bears (also known as hugs) to marmar and pawpaw (forgot the kisses - sorry) and then had a yummy dinner that involved lots of red items. the girls loved drinking out of "wined" glasses - shirley temples - "wow mom!" came out of someone's mouth :) and I went over the top cheesey with valentine's for the Mayor. All in all - it was a good day in spite of it being "that" holiday!

No comments: