Thursday, February 17, 2011
Thursdays are good.
Lately I have been getting a lot done on Thursdays. Once Sydney leaves for piano at 7:30, I have nothing else on the schedule. Carson has been playing/holding this little scrap of fabric (see the aqua piece) for about an hour now - he's pretty funny to watch.
Today I made this for Sydney - she's been asking me to make a skirt for her for months - I put it off because I wasn't sure what I wanted it to look like. It's hard to see in the picture - but those are little pleats along the bottom. I was inspired by this skirt, Syd didn't want it too twirly, so I didn't make it as wide as I have in the past. I hope she likes it and wears it. :)
I also finished this table runner - inspired by this. I {heart} the mushroom fabric! I used a raw edge binding on it and i love it! Can't wait to wash it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment