a work in progress
think you need to add an HTML tab on the bottom...
I got the same message on mine. I changed it to another from another site and I am still getting it.
Same thing happened to mine! But Rock helped me fix it... call me and I'll tell you how!
It's not you! Apparently the servers that the people who make backgrounds use are giving them some troubles and a lot of them are having to change servers.I think blogger is making some changes too- it seems to be a bit moody also!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
think you need to add an HTML tab on the bottom...
I got the same message on mine. I changed it to another from another site and I am still getting it.
Same thing happened to mine! But Rock helped me fix it... call me and I'll tell you how!
It's not you! Apparently the servers that the people who make backgrounds use are giving them some troubles and a lot of them are having to change servers.
I think blogger is making some changes too- it seems to be a bit moody also!
Post a Comment