Hi - I'm Little Man and I'm three months old. I love to smile. I love to talk. I love to eat. I spit up - a lot. Sometimes my mom says I spit up more than I eat. Maybe that's why I love to eat so much. I also like to play peek-a-boo. I like holding onto blankets and sucking on them. I do not however love to be in the car. The carseat is ok, but once buckled into the car, I will scream non-stop. I rarely cry myself to sleep in the car, so hence my mom doesn't take me many places. I think I'm about the cutest thing ever and have both my parents wrapped around my finger - grandparents too. Oh and my sisters - they love me too. Sometimes a little too much. I'm trying to roll over (finally did at 3am this morning when I didn't want to go back to sleep) and I really want to sit up. I'm a pretty good sleeper once I fall asleep, but that falling asleep- thing - is kinda hard. I wake up a lot when my mom puts me in my crib. I sleep in my own room now, I can't have blankets in bed with me because I always pull them over my head and then it's hard to breathe. Well - time for me to eat again.
2 comments:
LOVE the big brown eyes. And wow does he look like DAD!
He's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment