Thursday, October 15, 2009

names

paper boy, beckett boy, reed, graham, anders....so far those are the names that Little Dude has suggeseted. She thinks she wants a little brother. Oh, if only she knew what brothers are like before she made that wish - but maybe a little brother will be different from a big brother.....

6 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

Does this mean that you're expecting !?!?!?!?!?

Katie said...

what makes you think that? ;)

Carrie Fowler said...

just a guess. :) Not to mention I have about 14 friends (I'm not kidding) that are pregnant. Apparently there is something in the water!

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Yeah, so I guess a congrats is in order =) It seems to happen to all the Duvall area Primary Presidents!

Melinda said...

Ok, please tell! I'm tring to read into what the winking smiley face means in your comment response ;)

McBrides said...

Katie, you really need to come out and just say it! You can't leave us all wondering!!