The mayor's sister was here visiting and we had a great time - I wish we could have seen more of her and the fam. I realized after she left, I didn't have many pictures, (I looked at my camera and haven't taken any pictures for the past month!) here are a few from out trip to the pumpkin patch and corn maze! Little Dude can't wait to go back to the corn maze, she wants to take the mayor and pawpaw - are you up for it? She loved it! We ended up turning around and coming out the "in" cause Little Bit had to go potty, but it was still fun. I think Little Dude and I coudl have stayed in there for quite a long time - she loved choosing which direction to go, even if we did end up going in circles!
No comments:
Post a Comment