Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh Dear




So a couple of days ago, one child decided to cut her own hair. It wasn't horrible, as long as her hair was down and I dislike very much her hair down in her face. So today, we went Hair by Judi and all is now well. except I forgot to take the camera with me, I guess I was thinking that Little Bit wouldn't actually want her hair cut along with her sister. She said she did once before, but refused to sit in the chair and get it cut. I was thinking in the back of my mind, the same thing would happen today and only Little Dude would come away with her hair cut. I was wrong. Little Bit got her hair cut, and she looks cute, she looks older and this time I didn't shed a tear. When little Dude got her hair cut the first time, I cried, no idea why! I was a little sad and if a certain little girl about 6 years old hadn't been annoying me dancing around the studio flipping her hair this way and that, then, maybe.

No comments: