so today - i thought i'd post a recipe. My visiting teacher gave me her bread recipe and it is soooo yummy! I use a bosch to make it and it is so simple! I made it last night for my dinner swap, i hope everyone liked it as much as we do!
1 cup warm water
1 cup sugar
4 tsbp yeast
mix together in mixer
add
1 cube butter, melted
2 tbsp salt
4 1/2 cups water
5 cups flour (i used wheat flour here)
mix together and add 6-8 cups of white flour (i've had to add more) until the dough doesn't stick to the sides of the bowl. mix for 10 minutes on low. take lid off (or it will break when it rises), cover with a towel and let rise til double - I usually leave it for an hour. bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes depending on your loaf size. I can get 5 good size loaves out of one batch! Enjoy! one loaf always gets eaten as soon as it comes out of the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment