Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love 3 year olds

the fish
pulling everything off her bed (there is a LOT of things on her bed!)

I love that when i ask her for help, she comes running! (as opposed to her sister, who resists) today I asked her if she want to help me take the sheets off the beds, and she came running and was so excited to help.
She loves this fish - it has to be right next to her in bed. Does she sleep on it? no. she tells me "it is for daddy when he sings to me". There is story behind the fish...long ago my mom sent halibut and salmon back from AK with the mayor's dad. it all went into the freezer and several months later we opened this huge package of "salmon" only to find it was a fish pillow wrapped in fish market packagaing and weighted with those blue freezer things. Very funny mom!

2 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

I love the story about the fish pillow. That is hilarious !!!

Stacie Mathis said...

I love your girls' beds! Where did you get them??