Tuesday, February 10, 2009

busy busy busy!







So I should be doing other things - like making the valentine's for Little Dude's class party on Thursday, finishing a chore chart for a friend who is paying me to do it, cleaning my house.... the list goes on and on, but I havne't been doing those things. I've been sewing...cute and easy dresses. Sewing isn't always cheaper then what you can buy in the store - it's just more fun and my girls love it when I make them soemthing. Little Bit picked out her material for her dress - can you tell. I would not have picked that - but she loves it and that is all that matters. Little Dude was at school so I got to pick out her material and selected the cherries. I love cherries. Can you tell she didnt' want her picture taken? She was busy playing a game on the computer and didn't want to be interrupted (but notice the raised toe - she couldnt' not pose for a picture!) Little Bit loves to pose for pictures and Little Dude just had to jump in that first picture. The shirts don't always match, but that's because they are so excited to wear what I make them - they just have to put it on RIGHT NOW! :) funny girls! Anyway the skirt was supposed to be for valentine's day, but I guess they will get them a little early.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I need to stop reading yours and Autie's blogs. I'm feeling remedial in the crafty/sewing department. Hmmm...I guess my boys just wouldn't appreciate a new cherry patterned shirt, huh?

The dresses are awesome and I fully envy your talent.

{autie} said...

Holy Sassy, Syd!!!
Such a fun skirt...I can't wait to make one!!!

{autie} said...

and ps...tell Mindy to let me in HER blog!!! I don't even have their email address!!! No fair her spying on my when I can't spy on her...believe me, I've tried! :)

Katie said...

Mindy - you can make these skirts - dresses too! They are so simple! especially the dresses! the directions for the skirt are on my krafty blog...

Kama Dawn said...

So Cute! I WANT TO MAKE CUTE DRESSES FOR A GIRL!

Carrie Fowler said...

Nice job on the dresses. Sooo cute !!!!