Little Bit and I went to the pumpkin patch with a bunch of friends - I heard that there were 30ish kids there - all 2-4 years old. She had fun, wouldn't leave my side, but did pet the tiny horse they had there. In some ways I think pumpkin patches are over-rated, in the future I think we will just visit the farm down the road and pick our pumpkins there, they don't charge just for visiting their farm which is something I just don't understand. I think I could have bought 3 or 4 pumkins at the store for what we paid at the farm today. Although Little Dude's field trip to the pumpkin patch is twice what Little Bit's was. Oh well - it's all for the experience right?
2 comments:
So fun!!! We're going this weekend, I hope it's all it's supposed to be cracked up to be...Sam's so cute, glad you guys got to go! See you in a month and a half! woo hoo!
Post a Comment