
Here she is - this is Little Dude's kindergarten photo. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up - and let me just tell you - she has learned so many new things in the short time she has been at school this year - not all in the classroom. :) She has great dance moves!
If you've been saving box tops for her, now is the time to send them to us. She has to turn them in next week (the 17th) Keep saving though, she has to turn them in several time throughout the year.
2 comments:
She's beautiful...she gets it from me! ha. Umm, I thought of syd today as I polished off the honey nut cheerios...and I cut off the box top...but, I'm a bad aunt, and that's the only one I have. I'll save it for next time, so maybe by then, I'll have two!
BEAUTIFUL !!!! She is such a cutie !!
Post a Comment