Six Word Memoir Tag
Ernest Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were- For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Are ya kidding me? Now what?
This could apply to so many different situations of my life right now. But for now, it is - now what has Little Bit been into? How in the world did she reach that? Did you eat the whole bag? How did you get that? She is wearing me out. I know I shouldn't complain. . . Autie - you inspire me - but man, keeping up with her is tough. Things are really are good - I wouldn't trade her or her sister for any other child in the world. They bring me so much joy - more than I ever thought possible, and I love them so much. But I'm tired. The thought of being in a car for 2 and 1/2 weeks is scaring me - I'm trying to be as prepared as possible..I hope I feel that way once we start our trip. I am really looking forward to seeing so much of our family! Not far away and I have lots to do!
I'm tagging Regina, Emilee, Mindy, Tricia and Meridith
No comments:
Post a Comment