Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sharing


a while ago I mentioned my sis-in-law started a new blog - icandy homemade, she has a great give away going on right now. Go check it out, but don't enter cause I want to win!!!! :) just kidding!


in other news - I made Sydney a skirt for easter - she saw a picture of a skirt, but I was too cheap to pay for a pattern when I was sure it wasn't that hard to make. So this is my version of the skirt she saw....the layers should be a little closer together, but over all, it's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! I made Sam a dress - I'll share that later. Carson will most likely get a bowtie, cause those are easy! :) Just need to find a coordinating fabric for him that isn't too girly!

No comments: