Friday, August 14, 2009

a ferry ride













I'm so behind in posting on this blog - I have so much to share! We've been pretty busy over the past few weeks, I'll start with the most recent excursion - a ferry ride. They Mayor's sister has been in town and on her last day here, we went on a ferry ride to Kingston and got some ice cream - which the girls just loved and kept saying to me - mom, you know we haven't had lunch yet. yep - I know, enjoy your treat! the kiddos had lots of fun playing in the park next to the ferry dock while we waited for the ferry to return. On the way back to to Edmonds, we had an official, coastguard escort. on both sides of the boat. with people manning the guns out front. a little scary to see a coast guard pull up next to the ferry you are on. finally an announement was made that it was just routine.

No comments: